Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today is my daughter Bili's art lesson. She goes to Maurice every week for a couple hours to learn figure drawing. He is great character, lives in the woods with a wood stove and no t.v. has a lovely garden and a canvas filled house with paint splatters everywhere.
Also today my friend ED is finishing up re staining my beautiful deck. It looks gorgeous, he used tongue oil and it brought out the warmth of the wood. Looks so pretty with all the wrought iron furniture and candelabra.
Australia is getting close. I see there is a sale on plane tickets today so I have put the squeeze on Stevie to settle on some dates. He is in New York working on the Smithsonian History of Native American Music Exhibit. He told me that yesterday he was chatting on the phone with Ringo Starr. I hope I get an invite to the big opening party...YUP!
We are going to go rehearse in Hawaii for a few days then fly off to Australia. The program is up on the dreaming festival website , it looks beautiful. Well I am going to hole up in my studio and practice practice... girl guitar hero out. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment