Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Second pressing


Today I finalised my order for a second pressing of " the girl who passed for normal". Feels good. I am also practising like a mofo to get ready for this big festival. I also went to Eva's spa and got my toes painted bright pink, a facial and a massage. Her spa is top notch. I would recommend it alongside some of the best I have been to. After I finish my blog I am going to tuck into a big buffalo chili I made for dinner. Buffalo is one of my current favorites, a little more flavor and less fat and bad mojo than beef. Nothing like a buffalo steak cooked over the fire, no utensils just a knife and juice running down your arm into the ground. I read in the reluctant messiah about remembering to do what you want, and if everybody did the world would be allot happier place. hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment