Monday, May 17, 2010

Acupuncture


Today I went for my third acupuncture at the Lotus House here in Sechelt . It feels a little strange but it seems to be working. It was weird watching the needles sticking out of my feet tick tock with my heartbeat. I could feel them when I closed my eyes and even feel ones that were not there. She is trying to cure dampness. which is the root cause of what ails me, other than the stress of not knowing what is going to happen with my new record. I mean I thought a FACTOR grant was just about fool proof to counter my curse of the un released record....Apparently fate found a loop hole and now the loan has gone into default by the company that applied for it. It is to be released by E.M.I on the 1st of June... crossing my needles =)

Har har Ms Panic , start again...start again


No comments:

Post a Comment