Friday, May 21, 2010


I bought my plane tickets to Australia yesterday. That makes it real eh? Nice thing is too that Stevie and I fly at the same time and it is a direct flight. I also spent hours on the phone sorting out school stuff on the phone. It is difficult for me to talk to the school people without getting snotty. They are so politically minded, make no sense or commit to anything really meaningful. Alot of " wait and see, bla bla" , I will speak to them ...bla bla" Arg , all I can say to Bili is just get through it and remember it is an excellent experiment on getting along with people you would rather not, and that it will come up again and again in life. I wish I had had more fun with authority at school, let them know what I really thought. I was always so serious and fearful of getting grounded that I never let the air out of the tires of the teacher that wanted me to come over for " extra " help. That same teacher also stole a tape I made for a history project on the blues. I sure wish I had blown the whistle on him when I went to his house to ask for it back and he came to the door in a robe holding a cognac, and invited me in for a drink. LOL.


Things have been rather stressful lately, and Zoe has a grad coming up so my darling Pat traded a pump out for spa time. Faster than you can say brochure, I made an appointment at Eva's day spa for next Wednesday. Pedicure, facial and a massage. Yuppers. Pat pretty much rules. I will report back on the experience. the sunshine coast does have it luxury's. I am off to drive my girl to school . It is blowing and rainy and she is made of sugar...nothing worse than sitting in class with wet jeans all day. Gives me an opportunity to hit starbucks before I go to the Pruden's and work on the new hydrogen website. Check it out we a going to update www.hydrogenprodevel.com to include info on the inefficiency of hydrogen buses and that hydrogen is not a viable energy storage medium for the futur .

No comments:

Post a Comment