Thursday, May 7, 2009


So I am sitting here tongue tied. I am forced to witness the rise yet again of some gay music that is supposed to be all spiritual and path walking and I want to puke. Honestly I love it when someone has something real to say about life. Not timidly rehashing the same old positive gospel purple wearing walking in beauty. COME ON Life is hard , life is a struggle, it is painful and ecstatic. I am not going to tell you gratuitously uplifting things to inspire you to walk in beauty. I will however do what I say I am going to do... I wish I could meet more people like me.I am about reality, loving, excess, laughing, vanity, pain, and the screaming dirty sexiness that wakes up me up every morning and says ..." Janet what we gonna do today?"I am watching my 13 year old daughter go through peoples flakiness and her being disappointed in her authority figures general lack of integrity. Not to mention their suspicion and jealousy over how beautiful inside and out she is...All I can do is reassure her that she is not crazy and that in life I think it is best to take a non attachment view of things . Be self reliant, self loving and have integrity. Be yourself..."Who is myself ", she asks "Everyone says I am just like my grama that I have my father's mouth and temper and my mother's eyes and musical ability...Who am I?"
Smart kid...

No comments:

Post a Comment