Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Off to Ontario or Ottawierd as my friend calls it

I am running around getting everything ready for a trip to the Ontario Council Of Folk Festivals. I have a few shows, dates are on my website and and few talks to go to. I love these conferences , it is kind of like university all over again. I am so isolated from the scene, living up here in Sechelt (music is happening here but is more a hobby for everyone) Someone told me that is a good thing cause there is a lot of baloney going on in the cities and my mind is probably clearer for it. Biggest obstacle is packing, figuring out what to wear is tricky, not over or under packing, ect...I am procrasti-blogging as we speak. I always hope that some last minute, natural fibre lightneing bolt of inspiration is going to hit in a shade that compliments my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment